Monday, December 1, 2008

Smile. Be happy. Play.

Since we have a DVR now, I was able to record three saint movies on All Saint's Day; and, I watched two during November. The movie about Don Bosco was just great. He was so grateful to be alive, to serve, to love, to shoot that winning smile at everyone, even if he were tired or not feeling well. I just love him and what he did. As the first weekday of the Advent season, I choose him to inspire our homeschool for the upcoming weeks. We had such fun with all the dogs (5!) at Mimi and Grandaddy's house over the Thanksgiving weekend. We got out for a nature walk everyday. How many grandparents would let you shoot basketball for hours -- inside! That is it! St. John Bosco, pray for us!

1 comment:

Leonie said...

I watched a John Boscos one a few years ago - someone had taped it from EWTN and loaned it to me. Wonder if it is the same one?