Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our Lady of La Leche, pray for us!


I was back on the Around the World with Mary, and found a virtual tour of the shrine to Our Lady of La Leche, in St. Augustine, Florida, which is great because I'd really like to take the family to St. Augustine sometime this summer. (click here for the virtual tour).


J and I are getting ready to walk down to the pool with JB as she is our only swimmer on our neighborhood swim team this year. It has been all about the pool since it opened on Saturday.

We are also gearing up for a trip to a South Carolina beach with another family who have been our dear friends for over 15 years. Preparing to leave for the beach has motivated me to get everyone doing extra house and yard work lately. I have, at times, felt the assistance of the Blessed Mother this month in a special way. I thank her for hearing a petition I made on Wednesday the 21st, as I helped organize a small dinner at our local Greenwood's restaurant that was such a good time. Hail Mary, full of grace!

No comments: