Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spring Cleaning: this Mom is on a Mission.

A week from this Thursday, we are to host a celebratory dinner after JB's acting in our TORCH coop's play Alice in Wonderland. So, please pray for me that I can keep the spring cleaning going (We made a big Goodwill trip today.). I think it is no accident, that after a very short time surfing on the Internet, I came upon this post on Elizabeth Foss's blog. Ouch! --and, praise God! -- at the same time. It is so often a struggle for me to get my children involved in household work. We are making progress and doing much better than we were a year ago. We still, however, let things go and are out and about, when we should be in and working. I want to do a better job of taking short walks, or a picnic in the yard, as a break. It seems when we get out in the car, the day escapes us and so do our chores.

No comments: