Friday, March 28, 2008

Playing around, praying hard and blessed by honesty...

My kiddos invented a fun game, "Boo", similar to "Hide and Seek", but in the dark. I hear lots of screaming and laughing downstairs. I can hear my husband playing his guitar from two floors down. It was, all in all, a good week. As I was rinsing the dishes this evening, I had a little inspiration to change my learning notes into "highlights," at least during Eastertide. It is the "Great Sunday", a time for joy and light, love and celebration. I was following, to some extent, the wonderful back and forth prompted in the blogosphere by this post by Melissa Wiley, called "Every Face I Look at Seems Beautiful". It reminded me of a wonderful thing that was said in a homily recently by our good and loving Fr. Mike. He said that to be holy is, above all, to be honest.

No comments: